About

Here you can find all forums, blogs and similar sections, that are meant for different types of communication.

Banner Hide banner

Simbiat
Simbiat

I think it was rushed and overall a bit shallow for the most part. Probably because this was all a prologue. But the thing is, it could have been shortened to like 5 minutes. Maybe 10. Show short scenes of the guy getting to the top of the tower, then let them have the discussion, and you start the main story. That's probably the main reason that I will still give it a chance with next episode, because maybe it will be interesting. The witch does have potential, but the guy.... I dunno. I think they tried too hard to make him look overpowered, and it may not be that easy to bring him down a notch to become relatable. Especially, since it does not make sense that he started looking for a solution to the curse when he was a kid and did not care about leaving a prodigy. And since history has known situations when royalty adopted a heir, rather than gave birth to one (Roman Empire, anyone?).

Simbiat
Simbiat

Episode 2:

I know this show is meant to present the 2 main characters as overpowered, but the way it does it is just... Underwhelming? Boring? I am not a fan of One-punch-man (or however it is spelled), but that 1 bald guy had way more character in him than all the people showed in this anime in 2 episodes. Yes, Tinasha is cute, but that's it. They could have gone for a melancholic approach to make her this season Frieren or a more comedic and over-the-top one as last season's Level 99, but instead they decided to be bland.