About

Here you can find all forums, blogs and similar sections, that are meant for different types of communication.

Banner Hide banner

Simbiat
Simbiat

So, this is supposed to be funny, right? 'Cause I did not even get a smile within first 15 minutes or so. It felt more cringy than funny and kind of stereotypes-centric as quite a few school-movies back in late 80s and early 90s.

I also did not get whether they want to be a musical or not. They start with a song, but then there is a very long pause, which is filled with the animals talking to each other for the most part, and trying to be smart, I guess? And then one more song. Yeah, musicals are not only songs, and they can have periods of regular talking, but... Even Wonka is a better musical. And i think if they leaned into musical-type of story-telling more, it might have let the outdated humor work better.

The animation is generally nice. Nothing stellar or anything, but relatively pleasant. Besides the younger children drawn as... I dunno, langoliers? I understand kids can be "little monsters", but that may be taking it a bit too far. And it's also not funny in any way.