About

Here you can find all forums, blogs and similar sections, that are meant for different types of communication.

Banner Hide banner

Simbiat
Simbiat

It is clear that this is a parody, but... Where exactly are they going with this? it's a bit unclear to me right now. Is this "monster" going to train to become power ranger, so that he then beat them? I feel like there needs to be something else going on there, consider his interaction with that girl. Giving it a chance, for sure, though.

Simbiat
Simbiat

Episode 2:

It was obvious from the start that the girl will become the main attraction here. Wonder what's her motivation, though.

Simbiat
Simbiat

Episode 7:

I am not sure why D revealed himself, though. Felt random.

Simbiat
Simbiat

Episode 12:

I feel like it could benefit from having a bit more of world-building, but that would probably "break" the story, since we are supposed to be seeing it from D's perspective, and if he started asking clarifying questions more often, it would break (now literally) his impersonation. Some moments also felt a bit rushed and shallow, which was surprising, because at other times you just know, that there are bigger things at play and you are seeing just a fraction of those things. Definitely want to see where this goes in next season.