About

Here you can find all forums, blogs and similar sections, that are meant for different types of communication.

Banner Hide banner

Simbiat
Simbiat

Guess this will be a healing anime of the season. Especially for those who don't have (and probably never had) anything like this in their life. Don't know if we deserve this, when we have not even finished Frieren's journey yet, but it will be difficult to resist its charm.

I mean, the pure joy that was delivered through the (almost) last scene was just unbeatable. If you watched it and it now, at least smile - you're either not human or a very-very-very bad at being one even among psychopaths. I am sure that it will be just as joyful to watch the pair's relationship unfold in future. There would definitely be some drama, some misunderstandings and, probably, even tears, but we will be rooting for the them till the very end, even knowing that the final episode will end with them hugging and maybe even kissing. We will still watch it, because we want our lives to be like that.

Simbiat
Simbiat

Episode 12:

In the end, it's too pink. Not the color, but the story, like "pink glasses". There was no conflict at all, no risks, nothing. It's ok for a romantic comedy to be on a brighter side, be positive, but this feels a bit too much for me. I really wanted to see something juicy, some proper character progression, any of the couples bonding together over obstacles. You know, like real life. Did not happen.