About

Here you can find all forums, blogs and similar sections, that are meant for different types of communication.

Banner Hide banner

Simbiat
Simbiat

This show feels annoying. Probably because of the girl and how loud and overreacting she is. That's probably done to counteract the "I don't care for anything but my games, really" vibe from MC, but not sure if that is even necessary.

Either way, even though the premise is kind of generic (we have seen countless isekai with "cheat" skills, and this one is the biggest cheat of them all, probably), it does give me vibes similar to "Darwin's Game" (random people suddenly get special abilities and need to complete quests), and... "Ousama Game". Not sure about why "Ousama Game", though. Maybe because it has a bit more brutality?

Will give this one a chance for now.

Simbiat
Simbiat

Episode 2 did not really move things forward that much, still can't say if it's just a bunch of annoying characters or there is something good under it. Guess will have to watch episode 3, as well to make a final decision.

Also was this guy's head censored or is it just shadowing to hide his identity?Cheat Shadow

Simbiat
Simbiat

Episode 3:

Dannoura is super annoying. They also removed previously perceived limit of the power: now it does not even require to see an enemy. I think if it could still work well if the show had a much darker tone, similar to "Ousama Game", perhaps, but it's just too chipper for me.