About

Here you can find all forums, blogs and similar sections, that are meant for different types of communication.

Banner Hide banner

Simbiat
Simbiat

An anime for my fellow degenerates 😂

Yes, it's definitely not for everyone, since it's super lewd, and does not feel shy about it, even though Utena (the main protagonist) does feel embarrassed. Until she gets "in the zone" that is. But I think it's more than just lewd. Yes, it is also funny, but it's more than that, too. I have a feeling, that it will start raising serious questions about self-identity, self-respect, self-image in general, and may even end-up wholesome at some point, who knows. At the least, it did poke at the magical-girl trope with a bit of realism, like girls' behinds aching the day after Utena was done with them. I definitely want to see if there will be more than just lewd humor in next episodes.

I also wonder how much more explicit will the "ultra-gushing" version be. Regular "gushing" is pretty explicit already. I would assume there will be less clothes in certain scenes.

Simbiat
Simbiat

Episode 2:

I am now even more convinced, that this show is not just about lewdness. Exploration of your own kinks will definitely be one of the main themes, as we've now seen not only with Utena, but with Magia Azure as well. But Magia Sulfur also revealed what may become a dark underbelly of the magic girls somewhere along the lines of "The Boys". Wonder how exactly it will unfold.

Simbiat
Simbiat

Episode 13:

I was wrong: this show ended up without interesting sub-themes outside its lewdness. Even though it had moments, where it could have shown something more, something serious. It's still not a bad show, but feels like a lot of potential has been lost.