About

Here you can find all forums, blogs and similar sections, that are meant for different types of communication.

Banner Hide banner

Simbiat
Simbiat

It was stupid to expect that an arrow spell will purify the miasma, when Sei is definitely using an AoE spell with way more potency, which is also applied continuously.

Simbiat
Simbiat

Personally, I think 2nd season was way more boring than 1st one. Yes, the anime was never meant to be an action-packed one, but 1st season had risks, whether from monsters or from the politics and misunderstandings. In 2nd season almost all of that is resolved. There were only like 2 or 3 very brief fights with monsters, where monsters did not provide much of a challenge.

And in terms of politics... They felt lackluster. Only the arc with the boy from another country had at least some risk, but it was extremely superficial and felt kind of forced, to be honest. As result, the ending was not as satisfactory, as well, and felt shallow.

The only reason I kept watching the show was Sei, and my hope to see some character development (there was none). It probably would have worked better as a movie. I am glad, that it has ended.