About

Here you can find all forums, blogs and similar sections, that are meant for different types of communication.

Banner Hide banner

Simbiat
Simbiat

Episode 3:

Naofumi has been portrayed smart, but looks like he had a brain-fart this episode, since he left children unprotected. I mean, did they all had to go to whatever meeting? Or was this for the sake of showing how “ruthless” he can be by enslaving nobles? I also did not get the explanation about ex-king being surprised at the tiger girl. Like, it did not clarify anything. I assume maybe she is his granddaughter (or even daughter) or something?

Simbiat
Simbiat

Episode 4:

Did Naofumi become complete moron? He needed new information, related to what clown girl said during the fight, and instead of figuring out a deal, hr sends her away. This is stupid. Especially after she said that she protected someone from slavers (where? When?). Although considering the other 2 heroes, who had lost their brains, maybe this is the norm.

Simbiat
Simbiat

Episode 5:

Logic left room. Naofumi is suposed to be one of the most powerful beings on this world, but then struggles with 2 random hoodlums. One of them is able to debuff Raftalia, she feels weak one moment, but then feels stronger a moment after, because her curse was dispelled as wel, leaving everyone wondering: “Why did she feel weak?”

Anyway, I am dropping this. Previous season was not as good as 1st one, but there was, at least, some plot and overall progression. This one seems to go nowhere. Naofumi became too powerful and too accepted by everyone, which removed the edge from the show.