About

Here you can find all forums, blogs and similar sections, that are meant for different types of communication.

Banner Hide banner

Simbiat
Simbiat

Somehow this has lifted my spirits. I am unsure where this will go in terms of plot (although the1st episode did have somewhat of a plot twist in the end), but if surely was funny. And the jokes did not feel forced, even though some of them did have significant pauses before them. I also really liked the tomato dragon. We need more monsters fused with vegetables.

Simbiat
Simbiat

Personally, I find this to be the best comdey-centric show this season. Probably even better with SpyXFamily. It does not take itself serious, has high pacing overall, but does know when to slow down a bit just a little bit serious for the sake of the plot. It is also generally cute, although I am not sure why sometimes models get such a high forehead, when in previous scene it was normal.

Simbiat
Simbiat

Episode 12:

I liked how the end of the world was the game glitching out in all possible ways. I also liked how cute the 2D-platformer was, would not playing it (but probably with a dialed-down difficulty). But... Not sure I get the ending. They flied away into the sky... To what end?..

Zanting! Episode 12