About

Here you can find all forums, blogs and similar sections, that are meant for different types of communication.

Banner Hide banner

Simbiat
Simbiat

I am on the fence. I do not like character models and a big chunk of their animations feel off and weird. On the other hand, backgrounds and non-animated objects look really good (which often makes characters stand out in a bad way).

Character interactions also do not look realistic at all, remind me of my prose I wrote almost 2 decades ago. Yet, I feel like this show may turn out to be similar to Magic Girl Apocalypse (or Website), where detachment from reality in this manner was part of what really made it unpredictable and fun.

Also, what the hell was that about mobile photos needing conversion for upload? I know that some apps use special formats (heic and raw, for example), but those are usually apps integrated into OS, so OS converts everything on the fly, when uploading. What were they talking about?

Simbiat
Simbiat

So a mix of Future Diary (becoming god), Darwin's Game (mobile app), Jujutsu Kaisen ("power zone"). Lall reminds me of anime "C" (something about money, too lazy to search for full name), since it also had girls with horns. Power system is too obscure here even considering it's just the beginning: fool's power has unclear risks, time power suddenly changed. And let's be honest, CGI is not that good, and poor character interactions do not help either.