No. Just no. There are lots of little things, that feel unnatural:
- Running is practically same as walking (animation does not even change).
- Interactions, that require holding multiple buttons (at least with gamepad).
- Interactions, that are too sensitive not only for the distance you are standing at, but also the angle you are looking at them.
- Bad voice acting.
- Not believable mother.
- Random flashbacks very early in the game, that do not tell you much. Would be much better to start with them, so that you started with a clear motivation for why you came tot his random place.
- Weird hand when "investigating" objects. Which does not allow you to see that much of the objects compared to when they were just... there.
- The place itself feels lifeless even considering that it was abandoned.
Last game in the genre, that I played was "Closer To The Sun" and even though I had some criticism for it, it was way better, way more immersive and engaging and believable then this one. I was not interested in continuing the game after 40 minutes of pain.